August 22, 2011

Anks Review: Bbudhah Hoga Tera Baap (1/5)


Anks Review: Bbudhah Hoga Tera Baap (1/5): Well, after watching this I believe I have to re-write the review of Dabangg, Ready, and movies coz it's the like these which triggered these genre of stupid movies. I can tolerate this stupid things from Salman, but not from Big B.... who is class apart and excelled in performance and given amazing movies like Sholay, Deewar, Agneepath and many many more. Ppl says its must watch movie for Amitabh's fan... being his fan since from the time when I know there is something called motion picture-- I say as a fan I am most disappointed and sad.
What happened to our script writer-- to prove his energy .. ne doesnt need such a lousy plot like this movie, he is meant for something more classy. I don't want him to become Salman or Rajnikant... he himself is enough. Please......... this was SAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment